FRIDAY 1 JUNE, MOONEE VALLEY RACECOURSE
As today’s market is becoming more competitive than ever, let us show you how to drive down costs, increase profit margins and improve your customer satisfaction.
I would like to personally invite you to take some time out of your morning, enjoy a hot breakfast and hear how we can provide you the necessary tools to succeed in building your own offshore team.
At the offshoring for success breakfast event:
- You will hear how to take the first steps to building an offshore team and the costs involved
- How Offshoring can have a positive benefit on every aspect of your business, not just financial
- I will share with you my personal journey over the past 7 years in establishing an overseas office with just two staff, to over 250 we have today.
- You will also have the chance to meet and hear directly from members of our Philippines team who have traveled from Manila to share their experiences in regards to working with Australian companies.
- Lastly and most importantly, you will hear directly from some of our panel speakers who come from businesses just like yours. They represent a range of TechnoGlobal Team Clients that have partnered with us to take advantage of building their own offshore teams in the Philippines.
Learn how offshoring has helped these companies enhanced their staff morale, client experience and importantly their bottom line.
This exclusive breakfast is an ideal starting point if your company is looking to grow and employ staff in a position that involves someone sitting between a chair and a keyboard – Positions such as IT support & development, customer service, lead generation, bookkeeping, accounting, sales, administration, payroll, engineering, architecture and much, much more.
Now here’s the best part, it’s FREE, but seats are strictly limited, so RSVP today so you don’t miss out. We look forward to welcoming you to the breakfast.
Partner, Techno Global Team
6.30am – Arrive and Registration
7.00am – Welcome & Presentations covering topics:
- Why Offshoring Creates Growth
- Benefits of Offshoring
- How to create an offshore team
8.30am – Client Panel (Q&A)
- Listen to companies that have been offshoring for years and their journey in growing their business.
9.00am – Event Concludes
- Guest are welcome to stay afterward and speak with TGT representatives and all speakers
WHAT TO EXPECT
Over the years that we have been helping business integrate an offshore team, getting an understanding and education of offshoring is key. This event is a great information session that will allow you to get an in-depth insight growing your team overseas. At this event, you will get…
- Free carpark at the course
- Barista made coffee
- Complementary breakfast
- Presentations on offshoring
- Discussion of client experiences
- Q&A Session
- Meet experts in offshoring
Thank you for registering for our Öffshoring for Success” Business Breakfast.
A representative will be in touch with you shortly to confirm your details and answer any questions you may have.
In the meantime, feel free to explore our website.
The breakfast will be held at the Champions Room on level 2 at Moonee Valley Racecourse, Moonee Ponds. This venue is easily accessible via the Tullamarine freeway as well as Moonee Ponds Train stations and tram service within walking distance. there is plenty of car parking available at the venue making easy access and get to the office afterward.